I have made a lot of changes to the game since the last journal, Including:1. Touch Controls. (Follow mode and a virtual joystick with calibration settings. The game is now playable on mobile devices!)
2. Time-Dilation/Control of the rate of time in the game, and thus time-slowing powerups.
3. On easy mode, when you get close to a danger and are about to die, time slows down and you get a WATCH OUT warning.
4. System-Wide settings registry, which has all user-changeable settings. (Simulation Settings, Food/Powerups/Dangers, Control type and calibration settings, Performance settings and general gameplay settings.)
5. Ability to pause the game (That took too long.)
6. EXACT collisions against quasars (Only die if you touch it during a spin)
7. A TON of internal reworks, that result in no visual difference but now contains much less redundancy and performs much better.
I have made a little demo-video of the game, Which I have uploaded to youtube.
Anyways, here are the downloads. Try it out and let me know what you think. :3Windows Download (Tested on Windows 7 & Windows 8.)
Mac OS X Download (You must disable gatekeeper first, instructions here.)
Linux Download (Tested on Linux Mint & Arch Linux)
Android Download (Tested on a Nexus 7 and a Samsung Galaxy S4.)